Thursday 20 November 2014

Death Has A Daughter by Candice Burnett


REVIEWED By Tami Baney


Death has a Daughter (DHAD Series)Death has a Daughter by Candice Burnett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book reminded me why I started my reading addiction with paranormal books. I was given a copy for an honest review. The fun thing is that I finished the book and as fast as my fingers allowed I flew to Amazon and purchased book two and didn’t stop reading until I finished. I have to wait until March for the next installment. (pout).
The story revolves around Cendall, the first and only female Grim Reaper. She is a fiery redhead who is stubborn and dedicated. The Reapers go through hard core training and she battles the prejudices as well as the Reaper golden boy and her arch enemy, Drake.
She is taught that Guardians are her enemies as they protect the souls she is assigned to take. What happens when the line between the good guys and bad guys are blurred? The secondary characters are brilliant. I found my self-absorbed in the story. Laughing, crying and just really enjoying this series. To those people that have proclaimed paranormal as a dead genre must not have consulted with the Reapers, Guardians, Angels and Demons. Paranormal has just been reborn!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...