Thursday 20 November 2014

Extreme Close-Up by Julie Jaret

REVIEWED By Joanne Swinney


Extreme Close-Up (Perspectives, #1)Extreme Close-Up by Julie Jaret
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my! I really enjoyed this read, I could have actually kept on reading so much more. Mrs Taylor, first name Lisa is a divorcee with a 15 year old son called Jake, who is currently at camp, while Lisa is trying to make ends meet to pay the bills, as her ex husband is late in his child payment, he's an asshole to be honest, so I won't even bother giving you his name. Lisa is a photographer and obviously takes on any jobs that come along no matter how dull and boring. Her best friend, called Natalie is the only excitement in her life, until one day she wakes to the sound of a lawn being mowed, not just any lawn but her lawn in her garden, weird since she would never hire a gardener because of the cost, she goes to tell the man he has the wrong address, she stops dead in her tracks as she appreciates his fine torso, he was seriously hot, she tells him you have the wrong house, he thought she wouldn't be home, all pretty confusing till he takes his shades off and she realises it is Brady now known as Braden her babysitter who she hasn't seen for years, Braden is 23 years old now, Lisa is 17 years his senior . So while reading this great story I find out why Lisa is now divorced, how Braden came to help her out, and read some utterly amazing passionate sex scenes, (boy oh boy!) they were HOT!. I thought I knew how this story was going to end but like every good story, I was so wrong, I actually did want to cry at one point, I was thinking to myself get a grip it has to be this way, I believe this is the sign of a good writer when they evoke emotions from me. I would recommend this book to any reader who likes to read hot sex scenes, loving romance with a great story, and they don't mind the story taking a new direction. Thank you for a great read Julie Jaret can you please write more about Lisa.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...