Wednesday 19 November 2014

For Luca by Author Soraya Naomi


REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

                         
  For Luca (Chicago Syndicate, #2)For Luca by Soraya Naomi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

For Luca by Soraya Naomi 4.5*

Let me first point out that this book must be read after For Fallon and is the conclusion to Luca and Fallon's story. It was such a great read for me! There was plenty of drama and action and I honestly found myself holding my breath throughout because I just didn't know what the author was going to throw at me next! I have to be honest and admit that Fallon did get on my nerves a bit as she just kept pushing Luca further and further away but I guess that was part of the journey she had to take in order to fully accept who Luca is and what he does. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I absolutely cannot wait for Adriano's story - particularly after the little twist tossed in toward the end of the book! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend the series and this story and give it 4.5 stars!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...