Wednesday 12 November 2014

Seek by Clarissa Wild

REVIEWED by Isa Jones

Seek (Delirious, #0.5)Seek by Clarissa Wild
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Clarissa Wild at her BEST

This is a prequel to Snare but let me tell you it's packed with suspense and plenty of dialogue.
Reading through this I couldn't help but feeling constantly at the edge of my seat, I couldn't stopped reading, this is an utterly original story. So many questions, so many possibilities, nothing is what is seems.
The story begins with Lillith stuck in a mental institution with no other memory apart for that of a name, a man, Sebastian Brand, but he is all she thinks about and he is the only thing she cares about, and it seem she is the only one who can see him also, which of course doesn't help when you are treated as crazy and locked up in a looney bin. But why,oh why is it that she is the only one who can see him?, why are all her memories erased apart from the one of Sebastian saving her from a terrible ordeal, and why can Sebastian awaken such deep desires with one simple caress, even one simple word.
This story I may add is not for the faint hearted, but you must keep on reading, this is only the first book a delicious taster, I can guarantee these series will be packed with passion, plenty of dark secrets and such mind games that can turn one delirious.
A fantastic start to the series. Well done Clarissa Wild!!
5***** Isalovesbooks

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...