Monday 24 November 2014

The Spice Of Life by Jake Furie Lapin.

REVIEWED By Kerry Callaway.



The Spice of LifeThe Spice of Life by Jake Furie Lapin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This debut novel from author Jake Furie Lapin follows his transformation from an unfit submissive into a loving fit Dom.
I liked this book, it was different than other BDSM books I have read before, this was the first novel I have read that has shown how a life's journey can mould a person into a loving dominant.
Kelli is a sex therapist in a sexless marriage, she then meets Jake on a night out and takes him on as a client, this novel describes those encounters with Jake as he relives his journey in those sessions with Kelli. Through Jake retelling his journey Kelli sees that she is missing an emotional connection in her own marriage.
I loved the follow your heart message throughout the book, the way that if we do follow our hearts it can open great opportunities that at the time we don't realise.
I can not wait to read more of the journey between Jake and Kelli.
An amazing debut novel by Jake Furie Lapin.

View all my reviews The Spice of Life www.goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...