Wednesday 10 December 2014

Twisted by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliot

(REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar)



Twisted (Lost in Oblivion, #2)Twisted by Cari Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Twisted by Cari Quinn & Taryn Elliott

This is book two in Cari Quinn and Taryn Elliott's Lost in Oblivion series and is the story of Gray & Jazz. 
While it is part of a series, it can be read as a standalone. 
To say I've been dying to read this book since the last novella came out is an understatement and I am so happy to say that this dynamic writing duo did not disappoint in the least. I love that the writing went back and forth between the past and the present day. I love that there were some harsh realities that weren't glossed over. And I loved that there was so much passion and emotion between the main characters. Honestly, this book evoked so many emotions from me: There were a few lol moments, moments where I wanted to smack someone and moments where I had tears in my eyes and I loved every single bit of it. I cannot wait for the next chapter in Jazz & Gray's life and to read more about the other boys of Oblivion. This is truly an outstanding read that I would not hesitate to recommend and give it 5 Twisted stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...