Monday 5 January 2015

A Review of chasing Reese by Imy Santiago.

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


chasing Reese. (SAFELIGHT, #1)chasing Reese. by Imy Santiago
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book by Imy Santiago and it's hard to believe that it's a debut novel! I found it to be very well written and I thoroughly enjoyed the multiple points of view. I really liked that the main characters are in their early-mid 30's so they certainly had more maturity and depth to them and I was so glad that they didn't jump straight into bed at the first (or second opportunity) because that would have absolutely taken away from the story. I have to say, some character reactions were over the top and dramatic to the point that I was taken out of the story momentarily. Overall it was a great read and I'm definitely looking forward to the next book in this series. I recommend it and give 4 stars.

View all my reviews http://www.amazon.com/review/R8RXOYC1LCYVW/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm http://www.amazon.co.uk/review/R2BXMQNJPF90A8/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00OQXA91W

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...