Saturday 24 January 2015

Blyss by J.C. Cliff


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Blyss (The Blyss Trilogy #1)Blyss by J.C. Cliff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Besides the fact that I want to have a martini with the author who can think up this story, I loved this book. Blyss has an unconventional story line and it is a little dark. I was hooked from the first chapter and couldn't stop reading until I finished. Jules' life is on track, getting ready to graduate college and get married. Her mogul dad demands she spend her last summer of college at home with him. Jules is missing her fiance' but is pleased with how the summer has gone with her father, who has been more attentive than normal. Then everything changes. She is kidnapped and taken to a facility to be trained as a sex slave for an obsessive Nick. She is to be trained for Nick by Travis (a hottie)through the use of drugs (Blyss) and emotional manipulation. During the process Jules and Travis develop a strong bond. Jules is strong and clever. She never gives up trying to escape and defy her captures. Who doesn't love a strong female character. JC Cliff is an excellent author and amazing story teller. I finished Blyss and immediately one-clicked Blyssful Lies. Well done JC, you have a new fan.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...