Brit Boys:On Boys by Ashe Barker



REVIEWED BY Emma White


Brit Boys: On BoysBrit Boys: On Boys by Ashe Barker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a brilliant idea to have an amazing collection in one set.

Bodywork- Hot and passionate from the start turning into a real love story.

Breaking Marine - The Marine and Corporal forbidden lovers some very hot sex scenes.

Love on Location - Theodore and Eddie match made in an unusual way, but it work for me.

Landscapes - It was different for me as I don't do paranormal it's just not my thing, It was a bit hard work but enjoyed nevertheless.

The Chase - super sexy and hot as !! Finding an old flame and love, it was brilliant.

Dish of the day - Great story, food .... and lots of sex, great combination.

E2 - Unfortunately for me not my sort of thing as it was a bit difficult to understand.

Locked out - Martin and Rod, what an amazing romance!, I really think this was the best of the bunch for me.

Reviewed for Isalovesbooks

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invisible Warrior by Teresa Gabelman

Salvation (The Protectors #2) by Sloane Kennedy, Narrated by Joel Leslie

Smitty's Sheriff by Cardeno C.