Thursday 8 January 2015

chasing Reese by Imy Santiago


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


chasing Reese. (SAFELIGHT, #1)chasing Reese. by Imy Santiago
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A wonderful debut book. There were several aspects of this book I really enjoyed. The setting is original and fresh. Music is a big part of the characters personalities "without music, the universe is an empty place filled with hollow souls." Catalina has had a heartbreaking past but has focused on her career and is a success in her field. She is beautiful and unique. My favorite part is that she is a normal size woman, not a stick figure, making her much more relate-able. Stryker's heart was broken by his ex and he isn't looking for love. I enjoyed watching he and Catalina work through the respective issues to reach each other. "It's okay to not be strong. Sometimes you just have to fall apart so you can be pieced back together again." Jackson is a fun-loving hilarious character and I can't wait to read more about him. Imy has done a fabulous job with this book and I look forward to reading the next installment. There is a cliffhanger.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...