Thursday 22 January 2015

Evelyn by Tracie Podger


REVIEWED BY Kerry Callaway


EvelynEvelyn by Tracie Podger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow!!! I have only read a handful of novella in the past that pack a load of emotion into every page this novella being one of them!! I loved this book it took me on a rollercoaster of emotions, the main characters had a strength that I loved given their past circumstances and the situation they found themselves in, and all the way through reading this I hoped they would find the future they would dream of but knowing from the start that not all things work out as we hope. This novella can be read as a standalone or part of the Fallen Angel series.
This book shares the story of Evelyn, she is a sixteen year old girl who falls in love with her fathers employee, Rocco is not a straight forward guy yet that doesn't stop Evelyn from blushing everytime he talks to her and being attracted to him even though she knows he could break her heart. Just before her seventeenth birthday her mum dies of cancer and she is left having to grow up quick and support her father and look after her younger siblings, always in the background is Rocco and her feelings for him keep getting stronger then after one night their relationship changes!!!
I loved this novella, it had me grabbing a box of tissues several times while reading it!!! I could read it over and over again, I am definitely going to read the Fallen Angel series next!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...