Tuesday 20 January 2015

Finding Laila by T.K. Rapp


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


Finding LailaFinding Laila by T.K. Rapp
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Finding Laila by TK Rapp

I actually don't know where to begin with this review on a truly outstanding book. My emotions are running positively rampant as they did throughout the whole book. I refuse to sit and rewrite the blurb or summarize the story for you but I will tell you how it made me feel. Honestly, this book had me in its grip from the very first page. I felt as though I was right there with this beautiful group of friends as they faced high school, as they discovered secrets that would forever change their lives, as they fell in love. I got angry, I laughed and I cried. My god, did I cry! If I could give this book more than 5 stars, I would. This is the first book I've read by this author, but I can assure you that I'll be hunting down her others. It is beautifully written, flawless in fact. It goes without saying that I absolutely recommend this book.

Reviewed for Isalovesbooks.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...