Monday 19 January 2015

She by Annabel Fanning


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

She (# 1)She by Annabel Fanning
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

SHE by Annabel Fanning 4.5*

I thoroughly enjoyed this book from Annabel Fanning. It is a love story, pure and simple and it was close to perfect. I absolutely love the characters - Logan is just gorgeous: a real sweetheart who loves absolutely and Gemima with her smart mouth is someone I can see myself being friends with. It's really beautiful watching their relationship grow in leaps and bounds and the sex scenes are omg so hot! The story itself is impeccably written and the only thing I found distracting was that some of the dialogue and slang was a bit more toward Australian/British rather than American which is where the main characters are originally from. Overall this was an outstanding read and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...