Monday 19 January 2015

Stranger by N.M. Catalano


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

StrangerStranger by N.M. Catalano
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Stranger by NM Catalano
4 Scorching Hot Stars

If you're after a quick, scorching hot read, then don't go past Stranger by NM Catalano. I read this book in a single sitting and I positively devoured it. I love Marco - he's so damn sexy and that mouth of his need NEVER be washed with soap! Elizabeth is a great main character and while I understand that her past would have a direct impact on her confidence, I do wish she'd been a bit more assertive and displayed more of a backbone. That aside, I quite liked her character and my heart really did hurt for her at various points.

I believe this is the authors debut novel and for that alone, it's great! I know that this book is part of a series so I'm hoping we'll find out more on Elizabeth's relationship with the rest of her family and also more about Marco in the next book. Although this is the first book in the series, it does not end in a cliffhanger and I definitely do recommend it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...