Thursday 22 January 2015

The Vampire Coalition: The Complete Boxed Set by J.S. Scott



REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

The Vampire Coalition: The Complete Boxed Set (The Vampire Coalition, #1-5)The Vampire Coalition: The Complete Boxed Set by J.S. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


WOW!! Paranormal lust. I am in love with the Hale brothers, each one just as hot as the next. Ethan is one of my favourites since it was my first read, it was him who got me addicted to these reads. I have to say once I was introduced to Daric, I was like Ethan who hehe!! What? He is the king of all vampires, I have a thing for men in power and these vampires have power in spades. Liam and Rory are Ethan's twin brothers with Nathan as the eldest brother, he has kept is brothers together since their parents were killed by fallen vampires. Together all good vampires fight against the fallen who try to destroy humans and kill mates of the vampires who are lucky enough to be mated and find the keeper of their soul. Each brother has their own story to tell, all hoping they find their one true mate. Many vampires believe they will never be mated, especially Liam and Daric as they are healers for all vampires who need there help, healers have not been mated for thousands of years. The chemistry in these stories is off the charts epic. I could re-read this series over and over. Once you get to Daric's Mate you will know all the characters very well, it will be hard to pick a favourite. Thank you for writing a fantastic series Author JS Scott.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...