Thursday 19 February 2015

A Change OF Scenery by Debra Parmley

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


A Change of SceneryA Change of Scenery by Debra Parmley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cyree is a belly dancer going thru a divorce. She is in need of a vacation or change of scenery as she puts it. She is at the airport getting ready for her flight when she is slipped a piece of paper stating she needs a shot before boarding her flight. She has not heard about the shot and is unsure if she wants it. She goes to lounge for a drink and ends up getting locked inside. She misses her flight but is rescued by Warren a navy seal. Can she trust this stranger to keep her safe? Can she trust herself with him? Can she open her heart to him?

I enjoyed this story. I love reading books where people are there to help others in their time of need.It also kept you in suspense not knowing what was going to happen next. A wonderful book.

I do wish it would have been a bit longer to see more of there story unfold. I look forward to reading more of Debra's books.

I was gifted an arc copy thru Isalovesbooks review team.

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...