Sunday 15 February 2015

Captured Miracle by Alannah Carbonneau

REVIEWED BY Lynette Kelly


Captured Miracle (book 1)
Alannah Carbonneau
The story was WOW in a great way. A dark romantic suspense which evoked many conflicting emotions. From the blurb I was determined to dislike Callix however, reading on through the book in a strange way I felt drawn to him, he has many flaws but I think that there is far more to him and the writer has only scratched the surface in book 1.
From the first sentence (yes the first sentence) I was captivated by this book, I consumed it in a matter of hours it was that good. I would rate this book a fabulous 5 stars. Alannah has set the bar high for book 2 of this series, and I cannot wait to read it.

1 comment:

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...