Thursday 19 February 2015

Curse Of The Blood by Sheri Velarde


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Curse of the BloodCurse of the Blood by Sheri Velarde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted a ARC copy by ISALOVESBOOKS review team. I usually do not read stories about vampires but seen the excerpt from the author and had to read it. A man that is on his way home to his family, sees a woman that is alone along the side of the road. He feels compelled to stop and help her. When he does he is biten by Honnor and does not want to live the curse of the blood, by killing other humans as this woman wants him to. He knows there is only one person that could help him is his MOM. He gets her to trust him and lures her to his family's home. Can he rid himself of the curse of the blood or will he have to endure it? I love the ending nicely done.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...