Monday 23 February 2015

Eve's New Year by Sarah Cass

Reviewed by Ann Meemken


Eve's New Year (Holidays in Lake Point 6)Eve's New Year by Sarah Cass
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The character's have a wonderful connection as friends and are afraid to take their friendship to the next level. Eve and Jake have loved the other since they were little. When Eve decides she can't take no more, she decides to take a job offer that will take her to a different town. Jake is scarred he will lose the love of his life and his best friend. Can Jake let her walk out of his life again or will he take a chance at love.

I enjoy a romance books. I loved reading this story. You could feel the turmoil the characters felt about not wanting to cross the friendship line.I will be reading more books from this author.

I was gifted an Arc by isalovesbooks review team.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...