Sunday 15 February 2015

Silent Meeting by Holly Hall


REVIEWED BY Isa Jones


Silent MeetingSilent Meeting by Holly Hall
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This was an extremely short read, in this first instalment we meet Ellen, a very sweet girl who has been deaf since birth, one day she confuses a program in her computer and ends up in a chat room where she meets a U.S. Marine by the name of Brian Kelly, as their friendship blossoms through cyberspace so does their feelings towards each other.
An opportunity arises for them to meet face to face for the first time and this of course will put their relationship and feelings to the test.

I am not against sequels but the Author has to be careful as sometimes ending the story in such a way can tamper with the flow of it, I would have prefer to read this in its full form, I liked the idea for the story, is certainly original, the characters were well matched and portrayed I will only say please don't leave us waiting for too long to read what will hopefully be the end of a promising story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...