Monday 9 February 2015

Sweet Temptations: The Babysitter by Dark Inferno


REVIEWED BY Kim Gray


Sweet Temptations: The BabysitterSweet Temptations: The Babysitter by Dark Inferno
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Babysitter is a good story about a lonely husband and his struggles to resist temptation from work and at home. Obviously from the title it is clear that the temptation at home is the babysitter that lives upstairs. Yes this is a short book, but 2 things that I really liked about this book was the fact that it was short. I mean why not? It was a quick hot read about a man that gets to do what probably a lot of men fantasize about. And I got to read an entire book while waiting at the doctor’s office instead of staring at boring magazines. The 2nd thing I liked about this book is that it’s from a man’s point of view. There may be some phrases in the book that I didn’t care for? But I am not going to fault the author for that, again… it is from a man’s point of view, so it’s just my taste and you can’t please everyone. If the next book is short like this one? I will read it as well, just to see what this whole story may have in store for us. Technically I am giving this book a 3.5 star, but will score it as 4 stars on Amazon and Goodreads.

Reviewer for Isalovesbooks
and yes I purchased this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...