Friday 20 February 2015

The Stranger by J.E. Wiseman


REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

The StrangerThe Stranger by J.E. Wiseman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sharon is sitting alone in a cafe writing her erotica story when the stranger walks in to the cafe. Her stories she writes are her hidden desires and fanatasy's she thinks will never come true.

Tristan decides he needs to meet her and goes to her. They begin talking and he notices she is writing something in a notebook. He asks her what she was writing about. She is scared that he may think less of her once he knows what she is writing. She decides to through caution to the wind and tells him she writes erotica stories and after talking a bit more invites the stranger into her home to read him some of her stories.

Will her fantasies come true with this stranger? can this chance meeting be what they both need?

I enjoyed reading this book. It was cute how she read them to him and as she read it was arousing there feelings for each other. I was not sure how this story was going to end. I loved the ending, nicely done. I was gifted an Arc copy by Isalovesbooks review team. I look forward to reading more stories by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...