Saturday 7 February 2015

Trial By Fire by Tricia Andersen


REVIEWED BY Becky Cox



Trial by Fire (Black Irish 4)Trial by Fire by Tricia Andersen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first introduction to Sloan and Abbey. Love the alpha Sloan! Abbey developed throughout this book to be more than a wife and mother but to be Sloan's equal. She did what she had to do to save the love of her life, Sloan, and became someone he was afraid for her to become. He showed a fear that I don't think he has shown before. He couldn't emotionally deal with Abbey's decisions to save him and fled. Can they survive his fear and her strength?

Sloan’s heart slammed in his chest. Abbey was here in Belfast. But she wasn’t sitting in the courtroom weeping quietly. She was fighting to free him like he had when he was young. She was building his bombs…

Well written and exciting. Plenty of action and character development. I loved all of the supporting characters. I look forward to starting this series from the beginning. Would recommend this book to readers who enjoy action, a fast pace, strong female character and a hot alpha.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...