Friday 6 March 2015

A Cowboy and a Country Song by Author Sandy Sullivan


REVIEWED BY Lynette Kelly


A Cowboy and a Country Song (Cowboy Dreamin' Series Book 7)A Cowboy and a Country Song by Sandy Sullivan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cowboy and country song

Part of a series but can be read as a stand alone

This is the first book I've read in this series, and after a couple of chapters I totally got into this book. I really liked Jackson's character (what's not to like) he's a hot, honest, protective and caring cowboy, who lives on a ranch with his family.
Samantha Harris is a gorgeous country music singer, she has a crazy stalker and has terrible nerves before her performances.
Jackson's is asked to help out as security for a charity fundraising concert for the local children's hospital, and he couldn't refuse as he would be bodyguard to hot country star Samantha Harris. There is an obvious attraction between these two, and they begin to fall deeply for each other, However Samantha has big problems to overcome and how patient can Jackson be?
Sandy portrayed Samantha's character well, she was likeable and grounded, however not without her problems. I felt sorry for her one minute and frustrated the next but throughout the book I was routing for her.
The story did not hold back on the sex scenes, oh boy they were descriptive, sexy and HOT HOT HOT!
I would give this book 4 stars and will definitely look into the other books in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...