Thursday 26 March 2015

Behind The Blindfold by Natalie E. Wrye

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Behind the Blindfold (Volume 1)Behind the Blindfold by Natalie E. Wrye
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Wow! This book grabbed a hold and didn't let go, even after the cliffhanger at the end, I was just thinking towards grabbing the next book to find out what happens.

I love reading new authors and Natalie Wrye will now be added to my list of must read authors. I am sucker for mysterious, dark romances. Saturday is an artist that is working two jobs, one as a bartender and one as a tour guide at an art museum. She has a chance encounter with a handsome man at the market and then suddenly he seems to be everywhere.

Life both. Love is both. Everything. Passion. Pain. You should embrace them, Saturday. They are honesty. They are truth. They are all that really matter.

Mark is handsome and mysterious. He won't answer Saturday's questions about what he does for a living, other than to say "everything." He disappears for days, takes shady phone calls when they are together, and is evasive to her questions.

Saturday falls hard for Mark, but who is he really?

Great short read with plenty of page turning mystery. Nothing is ever as it seems.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...