Tuesday 3 March 2015

Boy Toy Chronicles: Volume One by Jay McLean


REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Boy Toy Chronicles: Volume One (Boy Toy Chronicles, #1)Boy Toy Chronicles: Volume One by Jay McLean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Boy Toy Volume 1 by Jay McLean

When I first saw this book being advertised I was immediately intrigued but what made me preorder was the warning! Mildly inappropriate everything is right up my alley and boy, does Boy Toy Chronicles Vol 1 live up to that warning! This book was beyond hilarious. I laughed so much that I was snorting and crying all over the place (very unattractive). Then the next thing I knew, I had tears of sadness in my eyes! That's not something I was expecting but in the midst of all the humor, I loved that there were touching moments to balance it out. I really enjoyed this short read and I won't hesitate to recommend it to anyone who'll listen to me. My only complaint is that I wanted more, more, more! This is the first book I've read by this author but I'll be seeking out her other books without hesitation.
5 stars from Isalovesbooks Review Team

View all my reviews

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2H6K1O44F82I4/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1508495831

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...