Monday 30 March 2015

Filthy Desire by Sebastian Ex

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken


Filthy DesireFilthy Desire by Sebastian Ex
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been reading the teasers for Filthy Desire and it looked like it was going to be a hot read. I was thrilled to see that our Jo & Isalovesbooks review team needed a reviewer for this book. I jumped at the chance to read and review it.

As I started reading this book I thought Matthew was a total jerk and had no idea how to treat a woman. Than he meets Ella and things begin to change. She came in for interview for a job at his club. She is not his usual type but there is something about her that peaks his interest. He loves how she challenges him and has a smart mouth, so he offers her a job at his club. He feels compelled to help this girl even though he does not know her. Which I thought was out of character for him but I loved that he wanted to protect her and keep her safe. Matthew makes a point not to date the staff but Ella is the exception to all his rules. This story was well written and you get to know about Ella's past and how they deal with it. Matthew is there to help her every step of the way.

I enjoyed reading this book and hope to read more books by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...