Wednesday 11 March 2015

For Fallon by Soraya Naomi

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


For Fallon (Chicago Syndicate, #1)For Fallon by Soraya Naomi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

I started reading For Fallon and messaged a friend it was going to be a good one and I already loved Luca, even though he is oh so bad.

Fallon is a 25 copy editor and is happy with her best friend, her job and her e-reader. Luca is a 29 year old second in command of the Chicago syndicate. Luca needs information he originally believes he can get from Fallon and has been following her. The book begins with Fallon and her girlfriend going clubbing. Fallon and Luca meet that night and there are fireworks.

This is an intense ride of love, deceit and murder. I enjoyed every page and couldn't wait to see what would happen next. Fallon is sweet and innocent but strong; Luca, delicious but lethal. I loved them together and how she brought out his tender side.

Everything takes a wrong turn and the angst is wonderful and exciting. Soraya Naomi knocked this one out of the park. Looking forward to the remainder of this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...