Saturday 14 March 2015

For Luca by Soraya Naomi

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


For Luca (Chicago Syndicate, #2)For Luca by Soraya Naomi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

If you haven't read For Fallon, you need to before reading For Luca.

This is the final installment in the Fallon and Luca story, even though there are more books in this series. Fallon and Luca have separated due to the lack of trust between them. I appreciated the realism in the time span with which things occur as so many times in books major events last only days. It is obvious the love for each that Fallon and Luca have but neither trust the other.

I ache for him in a way I've never ached before

Fallon is frustrating in this book and I don't agree with some of her decisions. Luca tries so hard to do the right thing with Fallon that sometimes you forget he is a second in command in the Chicago syndicate.

..our love would go on whether she is with me or not

Law enforcement has let me down, and I let Luca down, and now he's shut the door on us for good.

There is so many twist and revelations (a major one at the end) in For Luca that it definitely kept me on my toes.

I enjoyed this book and am looking forward to For Adriano. For Fallon has been my favorite so far, but I foresee some good stuff in the next book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...