Sunday 22 March 2015

Love, Exes and Ohs by Author Violet Duke

REVIEWED By Melinda Lazar

Love, Exes, and Ohs (Cactus Creek)Love, Exes, and Ohs by Violet Duke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Love, Exes & Ohs by Violet Duke

Oh my God. Violet Duke just outdid herself with this second chance romance. It really was a beautiful story featuring two of my favorite characters. Truth be told, I've been waiting for Isaac to get his happily ever after ever since he made an appearance in Ms Duke's Nice Girl To Love series and honestly, the wait was absolutely worth it. The chemistry between Isaac and Xoey is insane and they give new (hot!) meaning to partial benefits. I laughed and cried through this book and I felt everything the characters were feeling. There were a few surprise twists that had my brows flying off my face and that made the book perfect! Please get this book, it's truly fabulous, as is the whole series.

Reviewed for Isalovesbooks Blog

View all my reviews


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...