Thursday 26 March 2015

Monster Chef by Author Margaret McHeyzer

REVIEWED BY Becky Cox


Monster ChefMonster Chef by Margaret McHeyzer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

Holly Walker's husband was killed in an accident leaving her and their beautiful daughter Emma to strive ahead without him. Holly stayed home with Emma and her beloved mother-in-law for about 18 months before returning to the work field as a maitre d'.

"But now, my soul is bleeding. My heart has stopped beating. I swore I'd never fall again...I can't go through the rest of my life hiding."

Pierre LeRoux, lost the love of his life. An arrogant Frenchman, Pierre had relocated to Sydney meet his wife and risen to Master Chef. After losing his wife and falling into despair he became known as the Monster Chef.

"What do I do? How can I come back to living? I have nothing left, mon amour. You left me and took my heart with you."

Monster Chef is well written. Over all I enjoyed Holly and Pierre. I loved Emma's curiosity and boldness. This book is comedic, sexy and romantic.

"Mummy said you're not very nice, but you look okay to me."

Two broken hearts dealing with their misery in completely different ways. Can they help each other to find happiness again?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...