Thursday 26 March 2015

Monster Chef by Author Margaret McHeyzer


REVIEWED BY Tam Tam


Monster ChefMonster Chef by Margaret McHeyzer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book. Holly is a widowed mother of a 7 year old daughter who lives with her mother-in-law. When Holly's husband died in a car accident, all three of these ladies pulled together to support, love and carry one another. Holly is finally ready to go back into the working world and be a good example of strength for her daughter. She is determined to make her new job work, even if it means working with an intolerable erratic man like the head chef, Pierre. Because of the pain Holly still carries, she can also see that Pierre's anger and attitude mask a deep pain of his own as well.
I love great sexual tension. This book definitely had it. There was a lot of chemistry between Holly, a strong and confident woman who knows her own mind, and Pierre, a very, very, very (I had to say it three times) sexy, intense and passionate Frenchman. Oh, and did I mention he cooks too?
I am definitely looking forward to the next one in this series.


View all my reviews


http://www.amazon.com/review/RSDDMJHUWH2HY/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...