Saturday 14 March 2015

No Ordinary Billionaire by Author J.S. Scott.

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar


No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)No Ordinary Billionaire by J.S. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No Ordinary Billionaire by JS Scott

I was lucky enough to be given an ARC of this book to read and present an honest review. I don't even know where to begin with this review. Every book that JS Scott releases immediately becomes my new favorite and the new male lead, my new book boyfriend. However, I can honestly and unequivocally say that Dante is my absolute favorite of her 'boys'. This book was raw and real and heartbreaking and exciting and suspenseful and I loved every single minute of it. Dante and Sarah's relationship started off due to tragic circumstance and developed into something that was honest and empowering and yes, sexy as hell! I give this book 5 ridiculously scorching hot stars and declare that #DanteIsMine

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...