Monday 2 March 2015

SCORCH by Clarissa Wild


REVIEWED BY Isa Jones

Scorch (Delirious, #3)Scorch by Clarissa Wild
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



This is the last instalment in the Delirious Series and we get to read about Ashley's story.

This book is so dark, and so full of raw emotion it's like watching an Scorsese masterpiece.

We are constantly plagued by doubt, we see the behaviour of both characters, Ashely and Sam, and to be honest you are constantly wondering where the pieces are going to fit into the story, We all know by now (having read the previous books), that Ashley was coming out for revenge and that the only motivation was to find those who took away her humanity.
From the very first page Clarissa grasps the readers attention with an action packed scene, from then on is a complete roller coaster of emotions that makes it impossible to put down the book. Every chapter is perfectly crafted and each dialogue is as perverse as the next. We have the opportunity to see Mr. X making a brilliant and may I add charming appearance in this book, I loved having him in the story.
I really can't say much about the actual plot as I wouldn't like to give the story away, but I must warn you, just when you think you have the story all figured it out, Clarissa changes course and takes you in a completely different direction, something that I may add she does with a flourish and extremely well.

Readers must be warned this book is not for the faint hearted, is raw, graphic with a very strong dialogue, graphic sex scenes and plenty of violence. I LOVED IT.

5 Deliriously Happy Stars. Isalovesbooks

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. This was where all the little hints and pieces came together for me!
    An Astonishing series!

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...