Tuesday 31 March 2015

Ten Below Zero by Whitney Barbetti

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Ten Below ZeroTen Below Zero by Whitney Barbetti
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ten Below Zero by Whitney Barbetti
5 Stars.

Wow! What a book! From the blurb, I knew this was going to be an emotional read but I had no idea what I was really in for. The author really drew me in to the book and I couldn't put it down. I became invested in the characters, Parker and Everitt, and I needed to be on their journey with them till the end, no matter how much it hurt. And it did hurt. My heart hurt so much for both of these characters for what they'd been through in the past and what was happening in their present. This was such a beautiful and emotional and absolutely heart-wrenching book. I loved it and do not hesitate to recommend it. Enjoy, but have your tissues handy.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...