Sunday 15 March 2015

That Very Crazy Thing We Call Love by J.S. Lewis

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

That Very Crazy Thing We Call Love (The Jamaican American Thug Drama Saga Book 4 2014 Edition)That Very Crazy Thing We Call Love by J.S. Lewis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



The Drama continues. Even though I want to read they all lived happily ever after, I know once this series is over I will be left wanting more.
Jevaughn seems the happiest he's ever been in his life, things seem brighter but there is always someone that hates to see you happy.
Kraige still loves Jevaughn but, Dre is in love with him. Have you ever felt so deeply in love before that you would do anything for that person, including death, to save your one and only?. This book is so moving, I can sense the love bursting out of the pages.
Jevaughn has two friends he has known his whole life, Dereon and Keemo. Dereon is more the jealous friend wanting what he can't have but will try anything to get it. Keemo is a true friend, always there when he is needed.
Kraige's son, Ricky still loves Jevaughn and wants him to be happy in life. Ricky seeks affection from Dereon. Jevaughn is hurt because he knows Dereon does not love Ricky. They all want to protect each other, specially Jevaughn as he is not as strong as the others, he has the strength to fight death but matters of the heart, crush him deeply. When your friends become your enemies and you are unaware of this, it brings a whole world of trouble. When the unthinkable happens, you feel left alone in this world, all you want to do is die, so the hurting will stop. Powerful scenes will grip you in this book. Doesn't matter who loves who, at the end true love will last forever. I have been so moved by this saga, I just have to keep reading. Book five is next 'Love Sex and Blood', I can't wait to read it. J.S.Lewis thank you for sharing your amazing books with me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...