Sunday 15 March 2015

The Boy Kraigie Brought Home by J.S. Lewis

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney



The Boy Kraigie Brought Home (The Jamaican American Thug Drama Saga Book 2 2014 Edition)The Boy Kraigie Brought Home by J.S. Lewis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Drama, Drama with a capital D. My god this book was intense. The saddest I felt reading about the characters in this book has me at a loss. After reading book one 'Jamaican America Thug Drama', I wanted to know what happened in Jevaughn's life. Was he finally happy?, Did he move on?, so many questions running through my mind. Not only do we read more about Jevaughn, we hear about the other characters, Dre, Kraigie, Ricky, Crissy, Zagga, not much about Dizzy, be thankful for that. My poor heart is on melt down because my mind is so engrossed in this story.
Jevaughn is young and making mistakes in his life, he's learning as he goes. He first fell in love with Dre but Dre knew he was no good for Jevaughn, he brought him pain and suffering. it becomes clear in this book why that is so. Do you believe in witchcraft? It's the only term I can use to sum up the goings on in this story. So Jevaughn loves Dre, Dre loves him. Dre loves Dizzy and Dizzy loves him. Dizzy hates Jevaughn and the feeling is mutual. Kraigie loves Jevaughn and he in return loves him. Kraigie hates Dizzy also. Crissy loves Dre and he loved her. Crissy hates Jevaughn and Dizzy. Dizzy hates her, Javaughn doesn't love or hate her. Ricky loves Jevaughn and he loves Ricky but in a different way. Ricky hates Dre. Dre hates Zagga. I hate Zagga who loves Crissy, if you can call it love. Jesus now that lot is more than a triangle. Try and get your head round that lot people. Love and hate such a thin line between the two. You have to have feelings to feel both. Jevaughn is so confused, he wants to do the right thing but he's in conflicted having no one to talk to, no real guidance to help him out.
Kraigie is miserable because of recent events. Dre is lonely. Crissy is living in hell. Dizzy is in hell. Ricky is optimistic. Zagga needs to burn in hell. Oh and let's not forget AJ, he doesn't know what's going on but he feels a war coming on. Now it's time to read book three, 'The Return of The American Thug'. What will happen? I have no clue. What do I want to happen? I'm praying for happiness. Another fantastic read, thank you J.S.Lewis. Once again you have literally gripped my heart.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...