Sunday 15 March 2015

The Return Of The American Thug by J.S. Lewis

REVIEWED BY Joanne Swinney

The Return of the American Thug (The Jamaican American Thug Drama Saga Book 3 2014 Edition)The Return of the American Thug by J.S. Lewis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh My God I feel so happy. There is always a reason why things happen. They say god works in mysterious ways. Never a truer statement. Jevaughn has made mistakes, trusted his partners with his heart, only to have it broken. He really doesn't cope with break ups well, falling into deep depression. Dre has always been there for him. Even though Dre loved him desperately, he would let him live his life with who made him happy, no matter how much this hurt him. You really can't help who you fall in love with, what the heart wants, the heart hopefully gets, regardless of pain and sacrifice. It's been a long and painful process for Jevaughn. Dre and Kraige, having profound affects on each other's lives. I hope all this drama is over for them. They each deserve happiness. Thank you for making me smile with this book, J.S.Lewis. I'm raring to go and read book four 'That Very Crazy Thing We Call Love'.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...