Tuesday 31 March 2015

Trusting Gibson by Author K.L. Shandwick.

REVIEWED By Joanne Swinney


Trusting Gibson (Last Score, #2)Trusting Gibson by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Trust is one of the hardest things to do, especially when you have put your trust in someone whole heartedly and they have let you down in the worst way. It's something that Chloe struggles with. What makes her doubtful is Gibson's legacy. He's a Rockstar and can have women whenever he wants,but what he wants now more than anything is Chloe. Life is not all Rock and Roll, after show parties and woman whenever he wants. Gibson has feelings, he's a man first, who then became a Rockstar. People only see, Gibson the Rockstar not the real Gibson.
To me, I was not only reading about a Rockstar and all his flaws or about Chloe and her past, but a compelling story of love and trust. How life can change dramatically. How people cope with trauma, not just the person who has had a traumatic experience but all those around that it also affects.
Life can be cruel sometimes but I also believe, everything happens for a reason. You can survive anything, overcome anything if you have the right people around you, who love and care for you no matter what.
There is humour in this book that had me laughing out loud. It is also a sexy read, some very intense moments. I was drawn in to continue turning the pages. I would loved to read more of Gibson & Chloe's story. I hope there will be a book three. I couldn't possibly sum up this book with one word because it was, brilliant, sexy, funny, compelling. I loved it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...