Wednesday 22 April 2015

Aflame by Penelope Douglas

REVIEWED by Becky Cox


Aflame (Fall Away, #4)Aflame by Penelope Douglas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved Jared and Tate from the beginning and anxiously awaited Aflame. I enjoyed this series starting with Bully, and if you haven't read them from the first book you really need to do so. Aflame gave me the closure I needed for all of these characters.

All the boys Madoc, Jax and Jared are hot, but Jared is my favorite. Penelope gave us a beautiful story of growth, acceptance and love. I hate to see this series end, but Penelope did a beautiful job of wrapping it up.

Thanks for an amazing series!



View all my reviews



Amazon US



Amazon UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...