Monday 6 April 2015

Behind The Blindfold:Uncovered by Natalie E. Wrye

REVIEWED By Becky Cox


Behind the Blindfold: UncoveredBehind the Blindfold: Uncovered by Natalie E. Wrye
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy of this book for an honest review.

I loved book one in this series and the conclusion was all I had hoped.

Saturday is trying to deal with the heart break of her discovery. She is strong and retains her sense of humor and her drive for success as an artist, even through her pain.

Mark refuses to give up on her and the love he has for her.

And what exactly do you say...when the flavor of fear is on your tongue and the warmth of lust sits on your lips?

Whatever you thought was coming, you were wrong. A great twist and a lovely ending to a wonderful series.

Reviewed for Jo@IsaLovesBooks Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...