Thursday 9 April 2015

Conflicted on 5th Avenue by Abbie St. Claire

REVIEWED By Tina Shobe


Conflicted on 5th Avenue (A 5th Avenue Romance, #1)Conflicted on 5th Avenue by Abbie St. Claire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dr. Ian Briggs is a widowed single dad that was living in California who lost his wife in an accident. He relocates to Texas after being offered a job he takes hoping to give his son and himself a better life.

There he meets beautiful single Mom, Chelsie Peterson, who lives in his new neighborhood. Her ex husband has done a lot of damage on her self-esteem. Through Ian she learns she truelly is beautiful and sexual.

Both Ian and Chelsie have baggage from their past and because of it they have some rocky patches. They have to learn to not shut each other out, trust each other and love again.

This book is very well written and draws you right in. I read the book through in one sitting. I just had to know what was going to happen.

This is the 1st book in the 5th Avenue Series. I can't wait to read the next book in the series.

Well done, Abbie St. Claire!!! Love it!!!


View all my reviews

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3CCKGWL0XAOIU/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00SRXOW06&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=133140011&store=digital-text


http://www.barnesandnoble.com/reviews/Conflicted-on-5th%2FAbbie-St-Claire/1121116052?ean=2940151720410

1 comment:

  1. Tina,
    I am very grateful for you having read Conflicted on 5th Avenue and thrilled with your review! Woop, you didn't hate on me when you got to the end! LOL. I'm working diligently to get Complicated on 5th Avenue ready for release. Ian and Chelsie took my story in a different direction, since this started out as a holiday novella and became so much more.

    Thanks again for blogging what you love and including my story in that camp! YAY!

    Hugs and hearts,
    Abbie

    ReplyDelete

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...