Monday 27 April 2015

Courting Cinderella by MacKenzie Lucas

REVIEWED BY Melinda Lazar

Courting CinderellaCourting Cinderella by Mackenzie Lucas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Courting Cinderella by Mackenzie Lucas 3.5*

**book received in exchange for honest review

I enjoyed this short read from a new to me author. It was a cute take on Cinderella and even included an evil stepmother and a 'glass slipper'. The main characters are likable enough - Raquel is a strong female and I loved her determination. I fell a little in lust with the first description of Sam and then thought he was a bit of a tool, but he thankfully redeemed himself quite well later on. As I said previously, it was a short read so I obviously wanted more in the way of character and plot development. I'm not a huge fan of insta-love books but it was still a sweet read.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLoveBooks Blog.

View all my reviews


http://www.amazon.com/review/RPH0431XNQ211

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...