Tuesday 14 April 2015

Everything I Want by K.L. Shandwick

REVIEWED By Becky Cox


Everything I Want  (The Everything Trilogy #3)Everything I Want by K.L. Shandwick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Everything I Want is the conclusion of The Everything Trilogy from Lily's POV.

You must read the first two books in this series.

Lily has made her decision to go on without Alfie. Putting her all into her band and their future and graduating college keep her focused for the most part.

Even though mentally she feels this is the right decision, her heart still aches for what could have been with Alfie. Lily is lucky to have wonderfully supported parents and great friends. She started seeing Luca, a sweet hot Italian.

Lily thinks she has her emotions under control, until she seems him again.

A great read.

Reviewed for Jo&IsaLovesBooks Blog

View all my reviews


US Amazon


UK Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...