Saturday 25 April 2015

Gabe:The Alvarez Security Series by Maryann Jordan.

REVIEWED By Tina Shobe

Gabe: The Alvarez Security SeriesGabe: The Alvarez Security Series by Maryann Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gabe is part of a security force and meets Jenny in an alley while on the job. He is immediately drawn to her and pursues her. He is carrying baggage from his Special Forces Days and Jenny is raising her brother, Ross after her parents are killed in an accident. Her world resolves around her brother and her senior citizen center. I was really drawn into this book. I loved how the characters all intermingled from the seniors from the center to the men that are part of the security force team which includes Gabe's, Vinny. They became one big family. I absolutely loved this book! I will definitely be reading the rest of the series!

View all my reviews

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R2F2PNGNKLZMXL/ref=cm_cr_pr_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00V5JEVAK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...