Monday 13 April 2015

Lighter by Gia Riley

REVIEWED By Lynette Kelly




My review of Lighter
By Gia Riley 
I loved the blurb of this book, I just hoped that by the time I got to the end that I wasn't disappointed and thankfully I wasn't, I loved the book....HARD!. The perfect mix of romance, heartache, tears, just WOW in every way. 
Sophie is just broken, living on the edge of life, she has been battered and bruised my heart broke for her so many times throughout this book. Kipton has had his faults but is the most perfect man, I loved his character, he was funny, caring and damn hot, we all should have a Kipton in our lives.
Gia writes beautifully, the book had hard hitting story lines at times and I thought that Gia handled these with great sensitivity. The book had so many twists and turns that I struggled to put it down.
This is the first book I have read by this author, however, I can honestly say it won't be the last. 
5 amazing stars for this fantastic book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...