Thursday 9 April 2015

Manwhore by Katy Evans

REVIEWED By Becky Cox


Manwhore (Manwhore, #1)Manwhore by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't know how Katy does it, but I swear when I read one of her books I feel it. Manwhore is no exception. Saint (Malcolm) and Rachel are scorching together.

Malcolm Saint born into a wealthy family, has made a fortune of his own. He is known for his philandering and private exclusive parties at his penthouse.

Rachel Livingston is an up and coming journalist for Edge Magazine. The magazine is floundering and she is a given an assignment in the hopes of saving the magazine, an expose' on Malcolm Saint. This is her chance to put herself on the journalism map and save the magazine.

When they meet...it is electric.

I love these characters. I felt their frustration, fear and passion. I am once again blown away by Katy Evans. I was concerned that my kindle was going to melt.

Humor, angst and oh so much sexual intensity. I am impatiently waiting July and Manwhore +1.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...