Thursday 23 April 2015

Matt-The Beginning by Viveca Benoir

REVIEWED BY Emma White


Matt - the BeginningMatt - the Beginning by Viveca Benoir
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book takes you back to the begining of how Matt became so troubled!
It started from birth so the question you need to ask is are we all born the same and is it the way we are brought up maybe evil in just in some of us from the start..
I was so upset for the little boy at the beginning, But it doesn't last long and by the end I wanted him bed ..
Matt is the devil walking amongst us!
would not recommened if you have never read a dark book before, you need to have some experiance with what you are about to read !!!
Reviewed for Jo&Isalovesbooks Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...