Monday 27 April 2015

Risk It by Isabelle Drake

REVIEWED BY Ann Meemken

Risk ItRisk It by Isabelle Drake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Gwen is a dress designer. She wanted to get her dresses noticed and meet some single men. She was invited to participate in a new reality show called Get tied down challenge. She will meet 3 single guys and at the end of the weekend has to pick the one she likes best. It sounds easy to her. Sookie the producer of the show wanted to do some photos to get public interested in the show. He could not find any of the contestants so he used the cook Conner for the photos. In one of the shots he had them kiss and sparks flew for both of them. He knew that she was the one that was there to pick an eligible bachelor, which he was not one of them. Gwen can not get this man out of her head or heart. The bachelors that she met did not stand a chance because she wanted Conner.

This is the first story I read by Isabelle. I enjoyed the story and the characters. I recomend it if you want a short story that leaves you wanting more.I was gifted an arc thru Isalovesbooks review team for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...