Monday 27 April 2015

Shattered Lies by Theresa Sederholt

REVIEWED  By Emma White


Shattered Lies (The Unraveled Trilogy, #3)Shattered Lies by Theresa Sederholt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG loved it so much !!!
There are quite a few characters to get the hang of in the start.
But once I got to grips with them all, I fell in love with each and everyone of them !!
Maxwell and Jackie have some serious issues to deal with. Will they get to have a happy ever after.?
Jaxson and Raven can they get the outcome they are looking for in their life?
So much to tell but don't like to spoil a book for anyone
Love Romance and Revenge all wrapped up in an amazing story.
A Must Read for sure. 5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give Me a Reason (Redemption Hills, #1) by A.L. Jackson

  Give Me a Reason by A.L. Jackson My rating: 5 of 5 stars This BOOK deserves all the recognition and praises it has received. From that ...